Blue Dot offers comprehensive interior and exterior BPO services. Our detailed reports provide our clients with the most accurate property information from the very beginning, providing you the highest quality Broker Price Opinions (BPOs) available.
Why Blue Dot BPO Services?
- All Blue Dot agents hold a C-Rep designation through the National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals (NABPOP).
- Your BPO is personally and professionally completed in a timely manner by one of our certified agents.
- Quick and correct turnover is our goal. All BPOs are completed using the NABPOP BPO Standards and Guidelines.
Professional and Personalized
- Every client is assigned a dedicated agent with a C-Rep designation. This individual works closely with you to understand your needs, and if there are any special considerations they should take into account before performing the BPO assignment.
- Each dedicated agent is an expert in your local market.
- Blue Dot validates each BPO for correct address data, saving our customers time and money. Leave the complex issues for us to resolve.
- Your dedicated BPO agent ensures your needs are being met throughout the entire report process.
- If you have questions or concerns, we’re always available during business hours, seven days a week, by phone or email.
- We promise clear, on-going communication throughout your entire BPO project.
- BPO products offered include interior and drive-by/exterior.
Our BPO reports include interior and/or exterior site inspections, along with listing information and neighborhood comparables including dwelling and lot size, age, condition, style, location, and sale dates to determine the most probable value for the property being reviewed. Each report is completed by a Blue Dot agent who is knowledgeable in the market and has received customized valuation training. Additionally, each BPO is reviewed for quality against client and industry standards. Comments detailing any exceptions and how they may affect valuation and risk are also included in Blue Dot BPO reports.Let’s talk about your BPO needs today.
BLUE DOT’S BPO SERVICES ALWAYS INCLUDE:
- Strict adherence to the standards-based BPO rules for quality control
- Estimates on repairs based on nationally-accepted repair costs
- Expansive photo journal of the subject property, including repair photos
Blue Dot’s BPO services add value at nearly every step of the life of a loan.
- In Origination to verify the value conclusion of the Origination Appraisal.
- In Servicing when updating the value of your collateral. When a loan defaults, Blue Dot Real Estate can help determine next steps, whether it be workout, modification, short sale or loss mitigation.
- In Investing to evaluate the risk of your investment and determining a price range on a specific loan or pool of loans.
- In Disposition to help set an independent, reliable listing price on an REO.
Our promise: to deliver consistent, accurate, quality-checked, on-time BPOs.
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, North Carolina, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Vermont and Washington. Offices opening soon in California, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Contact us via our website, or call 800-915-1506
Our completely transparent BPO report is the product of a tightly managed compliance process. Blue Dot Real Estate’s dedicated in-house Agent Team, as industry experts and professionals, adhere to a set of standards and guidelines from the Broker Price Opinion Standards and Guidelines to better ensure BPO consistency and quality industry-wide.
BPO Standards and Guidelines
OUR ROAD-MAP to consistent, high-quality reports
Long known for providing the industry’s highest quality Broker Price Opinions (BPOs), Blue Dot has participated with other BPO industry leaders, experts and real estate professionals to develop a set of standards and guidelines to better ensure BPO consistency and quality industry-wide.
The BPO Standards and Guidelines (BPOSG) are composed of “must follow” standards, and widely accepted guidelines that allow for flexibility in application. They don’t replace customer specifications, but do safeguard consistency and high quality by setting clear expectations for the professionals completing BPOs.
The BPOSG establish expectations for:
- Ethical conduct and competency
- Photo requirements and guidelines
- Comparable selection and use
- Definitions and applicability of market, property and neighborhood terms
The BPOSG were developed by the BPO Standards Board which consists of BPO industry leaders, experts and real estate professionals, in conjunction with the National Association of BPO Professionals. A diverse selection of BPO companies and leaders cooperated for the development of the BPOSG demonstrating how committed we are to furthering the BPO industry and supporting those who are employed throughout the mortgage and lending industries.)